Everyone needs a place to call home regardless of your race, age, background, or socioeconomic status. Since our creation in 1959, the Hinesville Housing Authority has been committed to making this a reality. We strive to improve the quality of life for everyone in our community.
Public housing authorities, as well as the affordable housing industry, have changed over the decades. We have gone from being providers of temporary housing options to being creators of viable housing solutions. As a result, the Hinesville Housing Authority is aggressively evolving into a premier provider of housing options in Liberty County. Whether you are looking for subsidized housing, affordable housing, or market rate housing, we can help.
We consistently revisit our mission and vision so we never forget the purpose of our existence.
To provide safe, affordable, market and senior housing options that improve the quality of life for all residents of Liberty County, Ga.
To be a convener of housing solutions in the southeast Georgia region.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Certificate of Excellence in Management Operation – High Performer
- Certificate of Appreciation from U.S. Department of Labor
- NAHRO 2010 National Award of Merit in Program Innovation for Resident Services/Client Services – Live Healthy and Sanitary Program
- Certificate of Appreciation from City of Riceboro Government Summer Youth Training Project
- Certificate of Civic Spirit Participation Award for cooperation and support of WOAH FM “Salute to Seniors” campaign
- Certificate of Outstanding Appreciation from the Hispanic Heritage Club
- 2011 Olive Street property renovation
- 2010 Gause Street public housing units renovation
- Certificate of Appreciation for Census 2000 Know and Act Program