Everyone needs a place to call home regardless of your race, age, background, or socioeconomic status. Since our creation in 1954, the Hinesville Housing Authority has been committed to making this a reality. We strive to improve the quality of life for everyone in our community.
Public housing authorities, as well as the affordable housing industry, have changed over the decades. We have gone from being providers of temporary housing options to being creators of viable housing solutions. As a result, the Hinesville Housing Authority is aggressively evolving into a premier provider of housing options in Liberty County. Whether you are looking for subsidized housing, affordable housing, or market-rate housing, we can help.
We consistently revisit our mission and vision so we never forget the purpose of our existence.
To provide safe, affordable and market-rate housing options that improve the quality of life for all residents of Liberty County, Ga.
To be a convener of housing solutions in the southeast Georgia region.
- Certificate of Excellence in Management Operation – High Performer
- Certificate of Appreciation from U.S. Department of Labor
- Certificate of Appreciation from City of Riceboro Government Summer Youth Training Project
- Certificate of Civic Spirit Participation Award for cooperation and support of WOAH FM “Salute to Seniors” campaign
- Certificate of Outstanding Appreciation from the Hispanic Heritage Club
- Launched Hineshouse Properties for market-rate rentals and external property management
- Implemented Resident After School Care Program
- Implemented Resident Summer Camp Program
- Updated Hinesville Housing Authority Bylaws
- Created Hineshouse Development
- Created Hineshouse Property Management and Maintenance Services
- Created Hineshouse Homeowners Association
- Improved Regency Park grounds
- Developed partner list for construction and development projects
- Partner with more than 30 organizations to provide services and complete projects
- Completed Talent Assessments with Board of Commissioners and Staff
- Purchased new vehicle fleet for maintenance and property management tasks
- Launched new brand to include logos, fleet, website, social media, and digital newsletter